A toothbrush holder is a great idea. At the very least it keeps your surfaces clean and tidy. Some have dust free covers or even sterilize the brush heads. This is great for your oral hygiene.
Whatever your reason for getting a toothbrush holder, there’s one available to meet your needs. In fact, there’s lots, and it can be tricky to find the perfect one for you. So we’ve done the hard work and provided a six product line up of the best toothpaste holders.
Just consider the key features below and decide what’s important to you. Then select the most suitable models from our summary table and check out the more detailed reviews below. That way you can be sure to match the right product with your own personal needs.
Choosing the Best Toothpaste Holder
All toothpaste holders aim to make life cleaner, tidier and easier. But they achieve this in different ways.
Use our summary of key features below to decide what matters to you. This will help you find a product that ticks all the boxes and does what you need it to.
- Placement – Countertop or wall mounted? On the countertop it will be taking up space. On the wall you will need to think about fixing.
- Fixing – Screw fix, sticky pads or suction cups? What sort of surface will the holder be fixed to? Smooth surfaces are needed for sticky pads or suction cups. Porous surfaces (like wallpaper) or uneven walls will require screw fixing.
- Hygiene – for extra hygiene you may want to consider a model with a sterilizer. In this case a power supply or batteries will be needed.
- Toothpaste – do you want a model that dispenses, toothpaste?
- Appearance – What colors will suit your bathroom décor?
In our line-up of best toothpaste dispensers, we have summarized key features to help you shortlist the right products for you. Then to finalize your decision just read the relevant reviews beneath.
OCTOPODIS Stainless Steel Electric Toothbrush Head Holder
- Can be placed on the countertop or wall mounted
- 3M sticker supplied for simple wall fixing
- Rust-proof stainless steel
- Compatible with Oral B, Braun, Waterpick and Fairywell electric toothbrush heads
- Easy to clean
- An option is available that holds two power bases
- Holds up to four electric toothbrush heads
- Sleek, stylish design
- Not suitable for manual toothbrushes
- Suitable for Sonicare heads, but if you buy the option that stores power bases not suitable for the Sonicare power base.
Is the Octopodis right for me? If you want to avoid plastic and your household uses compatible electric toothbrushes this is an option worth considering. It is sleek, rustproof and easy to clean. And it’s great to have the choice between countertop or wall mounted placement.
You can also choose a version that will store two power bases is also available but the weight of this when loaded means it is really only suitable for countertop use.
- ✅ THE PRODUCT: Stainless steel toothbrush head holder for the OCTOPODIS line
- ⚡ COMPATIBILITY: 100% compatible ❶ Oral b Braun ❷ SoniCare ❸ Waterpik
- ✅ INSTALLATION: 2 installation options: Wall mounting with adhesive OR free-standing
TAO Clean Germ Shield UV Sanitizer
- Accommodates all manual & electric toothbrushes
- Free standing
- Travel friendly
- Sanitizing process only takes 4 minutes
- Ultraviolet-C rays kill 99.9% of germs
- Easy clean
- 2-year warranty
- Battery operated for convenience
- More expensive than non-sanitizing options
- Holds one toothbrush at a time
How does TAO Clean Germ Shield UV Sanitizer work? Open the UV sanitizer door and insert your manual or electric toothbrush face down, bristles facing towards the Germ Shield door. Close the door to start the 4-minute sanitizing process. It runs on 2 x AA batteries.
Is the TAO Clean right for me? Your toothbrush can be a breeding ground for germs! If hygiene is a major concern for you then the TAO Clean provides a smart solution. It’s a definite bonus to have a portable unit.
The TAO Clean is not cheap, but if you truly want to keep your toothbrush germ free, then it could be a price worth paying.
- UNIVERSAL ORAL CLEANING STATION: Upgrade your daily oral routine—no matter where you are—with the TAO...
- PATENTED DESIGN: The TAO Clean Germ Shield closes your toothbrush and gets to work, zapping the baddies on...
- HOW IT WORKS: After opening the UV sanitizer door, simply place your toothbrush face down with the bristles...
SIMPLELIFE Toothbrush Holder
- Wall mounted with twist lock suction cup, no tools required
- If surface is unsuitable for suction cup 3M tape and screws
- No fall design, toothbrushes/toothbrush heads stay hanging
- Rustproof stainless steel, no plastic
- Rated highly on Amazon
- Some users report that the suction cup does not stick – though this could be due to the wall surface.
Is the Simplelife right for me? This is a simply designed product that is well loved by most of its users. If you want to make use of the twist lock suction cup design you must have a completely flat, non porous surface such as ceramic tiles or a mirror. Otherwise you will need to make use of the 3M sticker or screw fix it to the wall.
If you want a simple, sleek, wall mounted and rust free toothbrush holder then the Simplelife does exactly what it claims to at a reasonable price.
- Toothbrush holder home bathroom accessories mirror suction cup, wall mount, tile, any surface organizer DOES...
- EASY INSTALLATION–So easy, a child can do it, NO TOOLS needed. 3 OPTIONS: a)mirror with suction cup, b)3M...
- READ & UNDERSTAND: some tile-stone-marble are POROUS meaning TINY HOLES & NO SUCTION of any-kind will work, so...
WIKOR Toothbrush Holder with Dispenser
- Dust-free toothbrush holder which holds one electric toothbrush with charging base and either four manual brushes or four electric toothbrush heads.
- Includes hands free toothpaste dispenser.
- No battery or power supply needed
- 3M sticker supplied for simple fixing
- Easy to dismantle and clean
- Keeps countertop clutter free
- Good customer service and value for money
- The toothbrush holder may need stronger pads than those supplied if you are hanging an electric toothbrush from it
- If the surface you are mounting it on is uneven, porous or papered you will need to fix the dispenser and toothbrush holder with screws (not supplied)
How does the Toothpaste Dispenser Work? You simply press your toothbrush head against a lever in the unit and a vacuum pump delivers the paste.
Is the Wikor Toothpaste Holder right for me? If you have limited countertop space, or just want a less cluttered feel to your bathroom, Wikor is an elegant solution. It’s easy to install and use. If the whole family use the same toothpaste then it will serve the whole household as it is suitable for use by young children. It’s favorably reviewed on Amazon, particularly with regard to customer service.
An integrated Wikor toothbrush holder with dispenser is available if you prefer not to have two separate items.
If the black and white finish does not match your decor then try the iLife in plain white with a small black logo. For a brighter splash of color try the Ocathnon RC Toothpaste Dispenser. The Ocathnon comes in white, blue, pink or green and is supplied with the correct screws if you do not wish to use the sticky pads supplied. All three are dust free toothpaste holders and work in exactly the same way as the Wikor but are more expensive.
- Anti-dust - keep your toothpaste and brush dry and clean.
- Health & Cleaning - will not touch the toothpaste port during the whole process of squeezing toothpaste.
- Vacuum Extrusion Pump - Automatically delivers a consistent amount of toothpaste eliminating waste & mess.
WEKITY Toothbrush Holder with Double Combination Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser
- Dust free toothbrush holder for either manual or electric brushes
- Includes two separate hands free toothpaste dispensers for different pastes
- Both sticky pads and the correct screws are supplied so you can choose how to install
- Includes an electronic clock to time brushing
- Money back guarantee
- More expensive than a single dispenser
- Would be better fixed with screws (supplied) as it is a larger, heavier unit
- Must be fixed with screws if the surface is uneven, porous or papered
How does the Wekity Toothpaste Dispenser Work? It’s easy. Just press the toothbrush head against the lever in the unit and the paste is vacuum pumped onto the brush. There is a separate lever for children to make it easier for them to use.
Is the Wekity Toothpaste Holder right for me? This is a great product for families or households using different pastes. It will keep bathroom surfaces paste, splatter and clutter free and help children (and adults!) to brush for the correct amount of time. It’s a great space saver and, because it makes brushing easier for kids, it encourages independence and good habits.
eoocvt Hot UV Disinfection Toothbrush Holder
ProsNo products found.
- Wall mounted with adhesive pads (supplied)
- Holds and sanitizes 5 x manual or electronic brushes
- Includes hands free automatic dispenser
- Sterilization rate of 99.9%
- UV cycle only takes 4-6 minutes
- Power adaptor supplied
- No battery option available
- More costly than regular toothbrush holders
- User manual not in English
No products found.
How does the eoocvt Hot UV Disinfection Toothbrush Holder work? The eoocvt must be plugged in to a suitable mains power source. After 4-6 minutes sterilization will be complete. When used for the first time, or when not used for long periods of time, you should wait for 10 seconds for the UV lamp to warm up.
Is the eoocvt Hot UV Disinfection Toothbrush Holder for me? If hygiene is a big issue for you then this is a product you should consider. The UV sanitizer kills 99.9% of bacteria from brush heads so you can be confident that you are never introducing harmful bacteria into your mouth via your toothbrush. The toothbrush holder/sanitizer is attached to the dispenser and the whole unit is neat and compact.
This is a comparatively expensive product but if you want the extra protection it offers it is a price worth paying.
No products found.
Last update on 2023-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API