Water flossers are an effective alternative to regular string floss.
They get deeper into the pockets in between the teeth. And they’re gentler on gums than toothbrushes.
As well as removing food debris and plaque, water flossing helps prevent periodontal inflammation and infection. How? By flushing out bacteria which is responsible for gingivitis, along other oral diseases. Water flossers can also clean implants, crowns, and orthodontic appliances without wearing them down.
Some people prefer corded water flossers. They like the convenience of storing them at home and the increased water supply that allows them to floss for longer without refilling.
Alternatively, some prefer a cordless water flosser that can be used whenever and wherever necessary. This is especially handy when travelling.
So which are the best cordless water flossers?
For superior results, it’s crucial that you pick the best cordless water flosser. The right model depends on how much you want to invest, and how you’ll be using it. Below, we review the five best cordless flossers. This guide is a result of intensive research. It’s entirely factual, accurate and neutral.
2nd Generation Oral Irrigator – ToiletTree Products
The 2nd Generation Oral Irrigator – by ToiletTree Products is a much-improved version of the 1st Gen Oral Irrigator by ToiletTree Products. It boasts a larger 6-ounce water tank, two interchangeable nozzles, and a 360-degree rotating nozzle. It has no removable battery. You simply plug in the adapter and make use of it wire-free once it’s charged.
On a full charge, it’ll last an entire week if using it twice a day.
It’s a perfect option for frequent travelers as it takes up a little amount of space.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES FOR MORE POWER AND LONGER LIFE: Our latest model includes a lithium ion battery pack...
Panasonic EWJ-DJ10 Oral Irrigator
The Panasonic EWJ-DJ10 Oral Irrigator waterproof flosser won’t get damaged even if you accidentally pour water on it.
It’s incredibly portable and powered by two AA batteries. It’s only suitable for individual use as it comes with a single head.
Space and storage won’t be an issue with the Panasonic EWJ-DJ10.
It stands out with its noiseless operation, with the only noise being the natural sound of water shooting from the tips.
- High powered oral care: The Panasonic dental water flosser uses pulsing targeted jets of water to reach where...
- Portable design for travel: Portable water flosser with a cordless, collapsible design fits easily in bags and...
- Two speed pulse settings: Cordless power flosser with two speed pulsing high speed for normal, everyday...
Waterpik WF-03 Freedom Water Flosser
The battery-operated Waterpik WF-03 Freedom Water Flosser is a perfect choice for small bathrooms and travel. It has a portable, waterproof design, offering two different pressure modes and three water flossing tips. That allows you to personalize the water pressure intensity.
It comes included with an easy-to-fill reservoir and three AA batteries. Plus it has a travel bag to prevent leakage when traveling. You can use it in the shower as it is waterproof.
The Waterpik WF-03 is worth considering if you’re seeking an easier, more efficient and affordable way to floss.
- PORTABLE CONVENIENCE: Cordless Waterpik Water Flosser is designed for travel anywhere, use in the shower, and...
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective than...
- NO OUTLETS, NO CHARGING: Includes 3 AA batteries (no outlets or charging needed) - assuming daily use, replace...
Waterpik FLA-220 Power Flosser
The Waterpik FLA-220 Power Flosser has been clinically proven to be more efficient than manual floss. It’s an easy-to-use irrigator that features flexible nylon tips that slip easily between the teeth.
It’s also much gentler on gums when compared to many other flossers. This model features 15 easy-to-replace tips. It’s a gadget that will grant you more incentive to floss daily.
For a portable option, the Waterpik FLA-220 is a Godsend to those with braces or other dental work. It’s able to reach many plague-prone areas in between the teeth where ordinary floss doesn’t reach. Save your smiley mouth with this affordable, yet effective water flosser.
- CONVENIENT WATERPIK POWER FLOSSER: Floss your teeth the easy way with 10,000 gentle tip strokes per minute...
- FLEXIBLE NYLON TIP: Slips easily between teeth and is gentle on gums
- EASY & EFFECTIVE: Easier to use and clinically proven as effective as manual floss for improving gum health
Gurin Professionals Oral Irrigator
This Gurin Professionals Oral Irrigator is an intuitive, easy-to-fill, and simple to use water flosser. This model, having two tips, can be used by two individuals.
The battery lasts well on a single charge. This irrigator offers three different settings: SOFT for sensitive gums, PULSE for gum massage, and NORMAL.
It’d be a fantastic bargain, especially on considering how durable it is, thanks to the quality build. It’s a model that will feel remarkably beautiful on your teeth and gums.
- DENTIST RECOMMENDED - Gurin Flosser has been clinically proven to be up to 5x more effective than traditional...
- UNIVERSAL VOLTAGE - Universal Voltage, 100 to 240V~50/60Hz: Allows you to take it with you when you travel...
- CUTS FLOSSING TIME IN HALF - We guarantee a more thorough clean in less than half of the time compared to...
Cordless flossers come in varying sizes, and with different features. Their obvious benefit is portability. You can carry them with you when travelling without space issues since they’re relatively small.
There’s no need to worry about wires or cables and they’re ideal for children as there’s no risk of electrocution. The products featured above will contribute substantially to maintaining your oral health and winning smile.
Last update on 2021-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API